Penalty area determined on each side of the end of the field as follows:
A quarter circle with a radius of 6 meters in the midst of the baju bola murah goal line. Quarter circle drawn from the goal line to meet the shadow line at the center at right angles to the goal line from the outside of the position of the goalposts. The upper part of each quarter circle is connected by a line along the 3:16 meters which extends parallel to the goal line.
Curves that form an outer line of the penalty area known as the Line Region Penalty.
Penalty points within six meters from the midpoint between the vertical position of the goalposts and equidistant between the two poles stretcher
Second Penalty points
Second Penalty point 10 meters from the midpoint between the vertical position of the goalposts and equidistant between the two poles.
Longitude Angle (Corner kick point)
A quarter circle with a radius of 25 cm in each corner of the field
Substitute zone Players
Substitute Zone Players are placed directly in front of the team bench where reserves of official teams are. This zone is a place where players go in and out of the field if there are substitutions.
Replacement Zone The player has a length of 5 meters. This zone is marked on each side by a line that cut across the field delimiter. Line 8 cm wide and 80 cm long, 40 cm which were in the field and 40 cm outside the field.
The distance between each zone substitutions at the point of intersection of the center line of the field with the field boundary line is 5 meters. This free space, directly in front of the table timekeeper, must be maintained freedom gaze.
Hurdles to be placed on the middle of the goal line. The wicket consists of two parallel vertical pole with the same distance from each corner and on its upper side is connected with a horizontal rod
The second pillar is the vertical distance of 3 meters and the distance from the bottom side of the bars on the bottom surface of the field is 2 meters
Pole vertical and horizontal pole has a width and a depth of 8 cm. Net (net), made of hemp, jute or nylon. Attached to a vertical pole and a second horizontal pole on the rear side of the net. The lower part is supported by curved bars or other forms to provide sufficient resistance.
Wicket depth is the distance from the tip portion dalamdari goalkeeper position directly at the outer side of the pitch, at least 80 cm at the top and 100 cm at the bottom (the playing surface)
Futsal has its own rules than football, futsal games all rules have been agreed and are regulated separately by FIFA. However, with respect to the agreement of the associations concerned and which has prepared the principles of these regulations, rules of the game of futsal can be changed to suit the application commands beginners especially under the age of 16 years old, woman or for players who already old enough (over 35 years) and the players that have certain shortcomings.
Things that are allowed to be held changes are:
– The size of the field
– The size, weight, and material sphere
– The width and height of the crossbar
– The duration of round / period game
– Replacement / Substitute
With regard to gender, regulations neighbor referees, players and other officials are equally applicable for both male and female genders.
Hurdles moveable but should be able to remain firmly dwell safely on the surface of the pitch during a match.
Surfaces must be smooth and flat pitch and not rude or kesat.Penggunaan material of wood or other artificial materials is recommended. Concrete or brick should be avoided fatherly avoid possible injury.
Decisions and Assertions
If the size of the line gawangadalah 15 meters and 16 meters, the size of a quarter circle radius of just 4 meters. In this case, the penalty is no longer placed on the line of the penalty area, but was still at a distance of six meters from the midpoint between the goal Pole position.
The use of (slab) ground grass, artificial turf or soil or soft soil allowed for matches played in domestic competitions, but is not allowed for international matches.
White lines mark 5 meters from the corner arc to the attention of the field created by the player at the time of a corner. The width of this mark is 8cm
Seating the players and official reserves are behind the dividing line right beside the field-free zone that is in front of the timekeeper table.
Site selection is decided by the toss of a coin. The team that wins the coin toss decides the goalkeeper who wants to be attacked in the first half of the match. The other team kicks in the first half to start the match. The team that wins the coin toss to kick the first to start the second half.
In the second half of the match, the teams switch places (bench), and attacking the opponent’s goal.
Starters kick (Kick Off) Kick Off is the way to start the game .:
– In the first-half competed Starters
– Once the goals are created
– At the beginning of the second half dipertandingkan
– At the beginning of each period of extra time, if done
– All the players are in their own half of the field game. Opponents of the team who kick off at least 3 m from the ball until the ball is in the game.
– The ball is placed at the midpoint of the field
– The referee gives a cue to start the kick off
– At the start of the game kick off legitimate, when the ball was kicked and moves to the front.
– The kicker must not touch the ball a second time until the ball has been touched / touched another player.
Violations and Penalties
– If the kicker touching the ball a second time before it touched / touched by another player, then the indirect free kick awarded to the opposing team, carried from the scene of the offense.
– If the offense was committed by a player in the opposing penalty area, the indirect free kick performed from the line of the penalty area from the nearest place where the violation to occur.
– To kick off any infringement procedure, the kick-off will be carried back / repeat.
Dropping the ball is a way of restarting the match after a temporary suspension, dropping the ball is a way to continue the match was halted because the ball is not dead. Or pernainan stopped not because the ball over the side line or goal line or for whatever reason that is not mentioned in the rules of the game.
Referee dropping the ball last place where the ball was when the game was stopped, unless he is in the penalty area, in which case he dropped the ball on the line of the penalty area, the nearest place where the ball was when the match was stopped. The game restarted or a ball in the game when the ball has touched the ground.
Violations and Penalties
The ball is dropped again / repeated.
- If the ball is touched by a player before the ball touches the ground surface (ground)
- If the ball leaves the pitch after contact with the ground, without being touched by player
Quality and Size
The ball must:
- Shaped round
- Made of leather or other materials
- Minimum and maximum diameter of 62 cm 64 cm
- Weight ball when the game started minimum 400 grams and 440 grams maximum.
- The pressure is equal to 0.4 to 0.6 atmosphere (400-600 gr / cm3)
Substitution Ball Damaged
If the ball is broken or damaged in a game:
- The game is stopped temporarily
- The match restarted by dropping the replacement ball at the place where the first ball is damaged
If the ball is broken or become damaged when the ball is not in the game when the game starts, goal kick,
corner kick, free kick, penalty kick or kick into:
- The game started in accordance with the usual rules
- The ball can not be replaced during a match without the permission of the referee
Laken ball of leather / fur (felt ball) is not allowed.
The ball may not bounce less than 55 cm and not more than 65 cm on the first bounce when the ball dropped from a height of 2 m, in a game or competition, only balls that meet the minimum technical requirements stipulated in the regulations 2 is allowed to be used.
In a pertandinga or FIFA competitions and other games under the supervision of the confederation, use futsal ball is dependent on three requirements listed logo on the ball:
Official logo: “FIFA APPROVED” or “FIFA Inspected” or the reference “International Match Ball Standard”
Logo printed on the ball declare that the ball has been tested officially and in accordance with the technical persyratan, each different category specifications set out in Rule # 2 list additional requirements specified in each category issued by FIFA. The institution designated by FIFA who will carry out the testing.
The National Association may approve the use of balls that will be used for the competition itself or the entire competition itself or the entire competition was held, the ball used must meet one of three predefined persyratan of Rule # 2.
If national associations permit the use of balls bearing the “FIFA APPROVED” or “FIFA Inspected” for the competition itself, the national association must also permit the use of a ball that holds the royalty-free design “International Matchball Standard”
In the FIFA competition and other competitions under the supervision of the confederation as well as national associations, is not allowed any form of commercial advertising printed on the ball, except for plaque competition, the organizer of the competition and trademark of the manufacturer to limit the size and number of signs.
A player must not use equipment or wear anything that is harmful to himself or another player, including any form of jewelry.
Basic compulsory equipment of a player is:
- Uniforms or costumes. If using extra clothes inside (undergarments) color of the protective sleeve must be the same as the color of the costumes
- shorts. When wearing panties strench pants, the color must be the same main color of the shorts.
- Safety feet (shinguards)
- Shoes that are allowed to be used are made of cloth or soft leather or gymnastic shoes with soles made of rubber or the like. The use of shoes is mandatory.
- Players may not use the undergarment showing slogans or advertising. The basic duty equipment is not allowed to contain elements of politics, religion, race, or statement of a person.
- A player who gives slogans or advertising will be sanctioned in the clothes of panitia.Tim players on the equipment basically has elements of political, religious, or statements sara person will be penalized by the organizer or by FIFA.
- Shirts must have protective sleeves.
Uniform or costume
- Given a number between 1-20 and must appear on the back of the costume
- The color of the number must be different and contrasting with the color of her clothes
For international matches, the number should appear on the front of the costume in a smaller size.
Safety Legs (shinguards)
- Overall safety should be covered by foot socks
- Made of suitable material (rubber, plastic or similar material)
- Must provide sufficient levels of protection.
- Goalkeeper allowed to wear trousers, on the outside should be covered with socks.
- Each goalkeeper wears colors which easily distinguish the different costumes with other players and referees.
- If a player who is outside the field you want to replace the goalkeeper, the clothes worn by the substitute goalkeeper, the player must be marked on the back with the number of the player itself.